Regulations for using the online store and the Auditorium.pl e-learning platform. These regulations define the main terms and conditions of using e-learning courses available on the e-learning platform available on the Internet at www.auditorium.pl and the online store.
Service Provider: The owner and administrator of the online store and e-learning platform, hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider, is Auditorium.pl
Online store: An internet service, located at www.audytorium.pl, enabling the purchase of e-learning courses and products available in the online store.
E-learning platform: An internet service that provides access to e-learning courses at the address kurs.auditorium.pl
E-learning course: A set of interactive educational materials combined into one, coherent whole, covering a specific range of knowledge contained in the course description, available on the e-learning platform.
Client: A registered person who has an account in the online store.
User: The person who purchased the access to the e-learning course and has an account on the e-learning platform.
TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE ONLINE STORE AND PLATFORM
1. To use the online store and e-learning platform it is necessary to have access to the Internet and a PC or a mobile device.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for the inability to use the service or part thereof if the Customer or the User has not met the technical requirements.
3.. In the event of breaks in the operation of the platform, the user should inform the service provider of this fact in order to solve the problem as soon as possible.
FUNCTIONING OF THE ONLINE STORE AND E-LEARNING PLATFORM
1. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that the online store and the e-learning platform work properly. Due to the necessary maintenance and modernization works, there may be short breaks in operation about which users will be informed by e-mail or on the website of the Service Provider.
RULES FOR USING THE E-LEARNING PLATFORM
1. The user logs in to the e-learning platform on which the e-learning course is posted, using the login and password received after completing the application form containing personal data.
2. The User has access to the purchased course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. It is not allowed to share your account with third parties.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to withdraw the assigned login and password to the e-learning platform, without refunding the fee to the User who does not comply with the regulations or breaks the law.
5. The User receives access to the e-learning course for 90 days with the possibility of extension at an additional fee determined individually in exceptional situations.
1. The materials published by the Service Provider are subject to copyright and are protected under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83 with amendments).
2. Materials included in the courses, trainings and workshops (texts, pictures, photos, teacher's recordings) can be used only by the person having paid access to them. Attachments in the form of documents in PDF format or images You can print and copy for personal use, without the right to further disseminate them.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
1. Service Provider - Auditorium.pl, recognizes the right of Users to protect privacy and personal data.
2. The Service Provider of the Users' personal data is the Service Provider.
3. Users' data are collected and processed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Poland, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 with later amendments). d.)
1. Buying a product from Auditorium.pl is tantamount to agreeing to all provisions and information contained in the regulations.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations. The Service Provider will inform about changing the regulations in the online store and on the e-learning platform or Users will receive information via e-mail.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Civil Code and specific laws in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.